XMPP is an open technology for real-time communication, which powers a wide range of applications including instant messaging, presence, multi-party chat, voice and video calls, collaboration, lightweight middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data.
← Check out the documentation to know more about each piece.
If you you'd like to chat, contribute or help, please join us in our XMPP chat room
- Use Node.js/io.js conventions, especially EventEmitter, ie. for write buffer control
- Fast, node-expat was written for node-xmpp
- XMPP component
- XMPP server with C2S, S2S, BOSH and WebSocket support
- XMPP client with TCP, BOSH, WebSocket transports and browser support
- Modules and libraries decoupling, resusability